Main Submission Guidelines:
- Academic Style Article
- Language: English
- 2500-5000 words (excluding citations and bibliography)
- Please include a short abstract (this does not count towards the word count)
- Original Publications
- Please indicate if this article has been submitted to any other organizations/institutions for publication.
- The Global Affairs Review will not accept any form of plagiarism. If plagiarism is detected the article will automatically be discarded.
- Please provide a 100-150 word mini biography in the body of the email submission. Please include your name, title (if applicable), field of study/expertise, organization, and any other information you would like
- Please submit articles to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Submission Fall/Winter 2021
Detailed Submission Guidelines:
- Please submit both a PDF and a .doc or .docx version of the article.
- 12 pt. font Time New Roman
- Double Spaced
- 17th Edition Chicago Manual of Style formatting and citations (Notes/Bibliography style)
- We encourage the use of headings and sub headings to help structure your paper.
- English (consistency is key as it regards American vs. Canadian vs. British English).
- When using acronyms, please be consistent: U.S or US, U.N. or UN.
Next Submission Deadline:
June 15th, 2022 @ 11:59 pm AST